Due to a number of factors which include rising fuel prices and the customised nature of each individual trip it is not possible to come up with a standard trip price. However, as a rough guide, half-day trips start from £80.00 sterling and whole-day trips from £120.00 sterling.
Please fill out our ‘Contact Us’ Form, and we will put to together a quote for you. This will be based on the number of people in the party and the and length and destination of the trip.
What your Trip includes:
- The guide’s fee
- All entrance fees to Nature Reserves that we might visit on the trip.
- A personalised Check-list for your trip.
- All transport cost - Fuel, parking, etc. (see below for exclusions).
- Bottled Water and Fruit Juice.
What is not covered:
- Any meals/packed lunches or hot drinks for trips.
- If you are making your own way to a meeting point (e.g. by Public Transport), your trip fee will not cover any expenses you may incur making this journey.
- Any accommodation costs (for trips of more than one day).
- Any gifts/postcards, etc. you may wish to purchase.
Further information can be found on the Trip information and FAQ Pages.
West London birding regrets that at the present time it is not possible to accommodate more that 4 persons on most trips. However, should your group be more than four people, please e-mail us and we may be able to hire a larger vehicle. However, the cost of any extra vehicle hire will be reflected in the total trip cost and may add significantly to the price of the trip.